The Employee Portal module is a powerful tool to eliminate 90% of your phone or email transactions as far as employee payroll is concerned.
- Instant, online access to information (payslips, reimbursements, tax information, etc.)
- Faster response & turn-around time.
- Automatic email alerts to employees, managers or administrators on application, status updates, etc.
- Asynchronous communication eliminates waste of time due to "Phone Tag"
- Big reduction in transaction costs.
- Major time savings lets you focus on strategic work.
- Better communication, less stress & higher employee morale.
- Enable employees to view their Payslips
- Payslips of any month can be viewed
- Employees can view the complete year's Earnings and Deductions
- View current and previous year's information
- Profile options enables all payout of Reimbursement components
- Publish complete CTC workings, payslip and non-payslip payouts using the YTD Profiles feature
- Employees can view complete information of all loans taken by them
- Data that is displayed includes Loan Amount, Number of installments, Principle Balance and Interest Balance.
- Facilities are provided to view both current and closed loans.
- Loan Repayments screen displays the month-wise repayments done for each loan
- Employees can view complete information on PF
- Information includes details of deductions done from employee salary and contributions made by employer
- Voluntary PF (VPF) contributions done by employee are also displayed
- Information for current and previous years are available
- Employee can view information on all Reimbursements in his Salary like Medical, LTA, Petrol, etc.
- Information displayed includes Entitlement, Claims done and Balance for each item
- Provision to display Entitlement for the full year and Entitlement till date
Income Tax Statement
- Employee can view complete calculation on how Income Tax is calculated
- Statements includes Income, Perquisites, Exemptions, Investments and Tax calculations
- Guidelines provided to educate employees on how tax calculations are done
- Tax Statements are available month-wise to enable employees to view variations
This module enables employees to update their rent and savings declarations online
- Configuration options are available to define various sections and maximum limits under each
- Employees can update their declarations multiple times in a year, thus providing them the flexibility to plan their savings according to their earnings
- Declarations can also be taken for Loss on House Property and Previous employment also
- Declarations can be tied to mandatory PAN number thus ensuring that all employees provide their PAN numbers and annual reports can be filed
- Declarations can be directly downloaded into the Payroll. With this, manual data entry work can be totally eliminated
- All previous declarations made are stored and can be viewed by the employee
This feature enables employees to do a what-if analysis of their income tax by varying various elements. This reduces employees queries to payroll administrators to a very large extent.
- Employees can change their Rent Declarations and Savings Declarations and find put how the Income Tax will vary
- Provisions provided to specify additional income also. This will provide employees an option to figure out how Income Tax will vary when they receive Performance Incentives or when they avail Leave Encashments.
- Refresh feature enables employees to start-off afresh with the latest payroll data
Reimbursement Claim Workflow
This feature enables employees to post and get approval of Reimbursement claims online. This eliminates a lot of hassels like manually filling up the form, not knowing the status of the claim, etc. The salient features are:
- Employee is provided with full information on the Entitlement, Claims done and Balances.
- Employee can post the claim online. Claims are checked against available balances.
- Facility to print Reimbursement Bill of all recent claims. This can be attached with actual bills and handed over to Administrator.
- Administator can review online all claims posted by employees.
- Information on approval, rejection or partial rejection are provided to the employee by mail
- Approved claims are automatically posted to Payroll. No need to reenter the data again into the Payroll.
This feature enables employees to log any issues on salary, tax, payouts online. Payroll administrators can review the issues and post resolutions online. Salient features are:
- Enable employees to post issues on various items
- Administrators have a single screen where all issues from all employees are listed and can provide resolutions. No searching emails, no problems about missing complaints
- Employee and administrators can discuss on the same issue and all conversations and discussions can be tracked
- Options available to escalate issues
- Reports on time taken for resolution, open items, etc. to ensure measurement and improvement.
This feature enables automation of the entire Leave application and approval process. This feature enables complete elimination of paper. By moving the Leave process online, employees save time and HR administrators save a lot of effort as they no longer need to maintain manual leave forms.
The salient features are:
- Employees can view their complete Leave details online.
- Employees can view the Holiday list online
- Employees can see the Leave Calendar of their Team members
- Employees can apply for Leave online. All relevant Leave rules are checked and number of days of Leave is informed
- Managers can review Leave applications. During review, Managers can view the complete Leave details of team member
- Manager can view other Team members who are on leave in the given period and then decide
- Employees can apply for Leave Encashment, Leave Cancellation and Leave Credit (Comp-off) online
- Employee, Manager and HR are all connected by email and they are informed about the transactions